Join ICON on Monday Feb 28 at 6pm via Zoom to discuss the CityWorks software program with Riley Potts, GIS Coordinator with the City of Springfield. Josh Roughly, an architect with the City of Springfield Building & Zoning Department will also attend.
CityWorks software provides infrastructure management for permits, construction, maintenance and replacement — with functionality for asset management, community development and communication, risk management and project management.
Join us to learn more about this critical tool for compliance and supporting thriving neighborhoods!
- Guest Speaker Riley Potts
- Minutes from Jan 31, 2022 (PDF)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Brief City Council update
- Brief FY2023 City Budget review
- Problem Property update
- Vacant Building Registry update – meeting with Nate Bottom, Josh Roughley, Rich Benanti, and Riley Potts on February 15.
- Tracking Problem Properties – discussion on tracking selected properties through the entire process through eventual abatement.
- Membership vote to add George Tinkam to the ICON Steering Committee.
Join Zoom by Phone: +1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 824 8535 5928
Thanks to everyone who has renewed their membership for 2022!
Not a member? Need to Renew?
Join or renew now!